Dear all, with all the uncertainty surrounding us during this dreadful health crisis, we’ve decided to postpone our programme until restrictions are lifted and both we and our hosts, the Ukrainian Centre feel it is safe to resume. There is a very concerning lack of knowledge of the Coronavirus and so we feel it’s the safest and most sensible option for us to take.
All being well we’ll be back sooner than later with an excellent schedule of the finest folk and roots music for you to enjoy.
In the meantime, PLEASE stay safe.
Roots Music Club